Friday, June 15, 2018

Two Weeks until Holland!

In just two short weeks, I'll be belly up to the bar at Cherry Republic for my first of many free wine tastings.  You can go once a day!  Who wouldn't?

Last week was the end of school for us and we've been keeping busy.  This week is recital so all our kids have had rehearsals until all hours of the night.  Pam's kids had to go to school this week so they've had exams on top of recital madness.  Thank goodness it'll all be over soon.  We're ready to get our summer on!

Looking back at pictures from the last few years in Holland makes me so excited for this year!


Putt-Putt!  I think we may have lost more golf balls than we putted.  There may even be a sign forbidding us from ever playing again.





















Ice Cream as big as Jonah's head!  Actually, it's FroYo, but who cares?  It's cold and wet and they don't weigh it!  Scot is a FroYo artist, but I've never actually been able to snag a photo of his towering creations... probably because I've had my hands full with my own.  Yum!



Puzzles!  Nuff said.


The 3 littles & Mamma Pam with the most depressed balloon animal guy in the world.

Free slurpees on 7-11 day!  We're all about freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment